Edit Your Website - Do It Yourself
You don't need a web developer to edit your website.
It is very easy... and fun!
How to Create or Add a New Page
On the dashboard:
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Enter the Title of the Page
- Skip the content part because we will be building it inside Thrive Architect, not on the default wordpress content area
- Save as draft if not ready; go back and Publish once you're finished building the page
- Optional: You can select parent page (if this page is a subpage)
- Just set to default template in this case
How to Edit an Existing Webpage via Thrive Architect
On the dashboard:
- Go to Pages
- Select the page you wish to edit; Hover your mouse
- Click Edit with Thrive Architect
- Wait for it to finish loading
- On the page, drop your cursor on the area that you wish to edit and type your changes
- You can drag and drop elements you wish to add wherever you want; play around
- Don't forget to click "SAVE".
Editing Header, Footer and Adding Pages to Menu
For Navigation Menu only, watch from 02:20 up to 03:20 of the video below.
Note that other areas tackled in this video is not applicable and not available.
Creating a Gallery
Follow the steps in the video below on how to create a new gallery and how to embed gallery in the page.
Creating a Slider
1. On your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the WonderPlugin menu tab and click New Slider.
2. In the General Options panel, enter a name for the slider and configure its width and height.
3. You can follow the step-by-step interface, add images, videos, YouTube and Vimeo to the playlist, select a skin, configure slider options and preview the slider instantly.
4. After you finish the design, click the button Save & Publish.
5. After saving, it will display the shortcode that you can use to embed the slider into your page.