Traineeship in Web Project Management
This is a junior position for someone who already has good graphic skills and ideally some web skills who wants to learn to become a manager. This is your chance to start to learn from the ground up and join the business as trainee.
Again, please note that this is a junior position and there is only one (1) scholarship available with a $200 per month training compensation to cover the cost of the 20 hr p.w. training stage (12 weeks)
On successful completion of the training the web manager trainee role starts at $2.50 p.h. for 30 hour weeks +performance bonuses and quarterly pay reviews, and the chance to join the company share program for key staff to take some ownership in the business.
Fast Web Guru will cover 100% of the cost
for the twelve weeks management skills training program
to boost your skills, ready to join our team and work with them to take Fast Web Guru to the next level
Who Should Apply
- You may currently be a junior/intermediate web designer, graphic designer or V.A. but you must be able to demonstrate solid skills in the design area.
- Useful but not essential is experience with: psd, ai, idd, php, css, html and any other web development or hosting skills.
- You understand management means more than software, systems and being in charge. Your role would involve a lot of admin tasks, spreadsheets, preparing reports, talking to people and liaising with clients and team members as well as some practical work using your core skills in design or web development.
- You must be excited about learning and be ready to study very hard for twelve weeks, then have an attitude of learning for life, searching for something new to study every week.
- Practical focus - 40% workshops and real world projects / 30% Mentoring / 30% Theory Study.
- You will be looking to learn all about management in the web development and hosting industry.
- Become a management trainee taking yourself on a personal development journey of intensive training guided by your personal mentor, lots of practical projects leading onto real world projects.
- You will be using state of the art project management & marketing software.
- Get access to hundreds of resources ranging from videos & training material, through to a huge range of software to try out and learn from as you wish.
Learn How To
Manage the complete web infrastructure for hundreds of businesses
Manage a team of web specialists over multiple projects
Make improvements on existing processes
Learn from both in-house and external trainers with many years of experience in the industry
On completion of the trainee-ship you will be ready to join our team as an assistant project manager working practical client and internal projects but still with a strong focus on ongoing personal development